Thursday, September 24, 2009

Riding My Bike Around the City

Riding my motorcycle around the metropolis was a fantastic experience. Flowers smelling sweet. Children playing outside, without much concerns in the world. Wind continued to do noise in the dorsum of my ears. A lulling sense experience of pure satisfaction. The wind gathered impulse and went through me as energy would. It was unagitated as I sat there, watching, observing, and studying how well the adolescents could play a game of soccer/football inch a squad environment. It was a dainty that my eyes would miss, as I continued riding my motorcycle around the city.

There was no sun, which was a job at first because it was getting chilly. However, as I continued riding my motorcycle around the city, the beauty that I saw, surpassed the necessity for warmth.

I got scared for a moment; a auto rolled by me and shouted, "Hey!" I did not respond, as I was not certain what they wanted. I was definitely curious, so I pedaled as fast as I could after the car. I continued pedaling, but gave up after a few minute because it seemed like the driver, pressed on the gas bicycle with force. The auto turned the corner and all there was left was beautiful trees, flowers and life military unit of energy.

As I rode my motorcycle around the city, I was getting tired and apprehensive to sit down on the bench and ticker the birds sing me a song. Iodine rode my motorcycle to a bench I saw a few minute away from me. I rode to it and got off. My leg's felt a release of tension. There was no 1 around birds, but trees, bushes, the wind, and me blowing into my face. It felt like I was at the beach; tanning and restful with my beautiful lady.

The motorcycle ride, felt like pure unadulterated freedom of my soul. Nothing on the head of a motorcycle rider; but the road. It was not to hot, it was not too windy; birds chirped, human race moved in a rotation of routineness. Same old image perfect human race of pure release of calmness. Who could inquire for anything more than, that? I sure could not; I did not inquire for anything more than, a simple motorcycle drive around my city.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home